- Bring your resume with you and be prepared to complete an application before or after the interview.
- Know where you are going plan to leave early.
- Do some online research of the client's industry and determine what is typically expected of people in the role you are interviewing for.
Know what you are talking about:
- How big is the company in terms of its competitors by annual sales or employees?
- What does the company say about its products or services?
- What recent news (such as a new product, a press release, an interview with the CEO) can you discuss?
- If the company is public, the boilerplate at the bottom of its press releases will tell you a lot.